This week our class has been doing a great job at literacy stations. We practiced reading and writing our color words and the sight words "I" and "see". We learned about the letter Mm on Starfall.com. We are learning all about how to use laptops and the internet. We read the book In the Big Blue Sea and wrote a book together about fish we see. Tomorrow we are going to paint fish for our class book. What ocean animal is your favorite?
In math we are making patterns. Bryce said, "Patterns can happen over and over again, like diamond, octagon, diamond, octagon." Celeste said, " Bryce's patterns is an AB Pattern." Bryce and Celeste are really good at patterns! What are some other patterns you know?
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Ms. Orozco's class. Our class practiced a fun pattern using each student. Our pattern is "boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl..." Maybe you can practice in your class. Have fun!
ReplyDelete- Mrs. Rahn
Hi Ms. Orozco's class! I love the ocean. It is hard for me to pick just one favorite ocean animal. I love the dolphins, they are so cute. I like the whales too. They are so big.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time learning.
-Mrs. Jones (Caleb's mom)