Welcome to Ms. Orozco's Kindergarten Class at Dysart Elementary. I am so excited to get to know of all the new Kinderfriends this year. We will update weekly and we would love for you to comment back to us!
Hello Ms. Orozco's Kindergarten class. I hope you all are enjoying your new blog. I am excited to hear what you are working on. I will have my class check in too! - Mrs. Rahn
I absolutely love working with Kindergarten students! I have been teaching here at Dysart Elementary for 8 years. I taught 2nd grade for 3 years and this will be my fifth year in kindergarten. I graduated from Arizona State University and also have a Masters degree from Northern Arizona State.
Hello Ms. Orozco's Kindergarten class. I hope you all are enjoying your new blog. I am excited to hear what you are working on. I will have my class check in too! - Mrs. Rahn
ReplyDelete